Saturday, November 7, 2009

Time Travel!

I'm into time travel these days and so are many of my friends. It's almost the norm now!

 I usually time-travel either in the weekends or some times in the evenings. I like to go back into the past and have never really ventured into the future, for my  time travel device can just travel to the past and back! And how fast and how short really depends on me. And the best thing is that I do not even have to pay the moon for it ;)

Recently in one of my sojourns, I went back to when I was in class XII and met a friend who was also there apparently doing his travel. I had met him after 2 decades and to me he certainly looked a bit old and worn out. And then I looked at myself and saw that even I was 'slightly' overweight for a class XII guy and actually looked similar to my friend, meaning that the travel could take us to the past but couldn't make us any younger (...and what a pity, it could not restore hair...damn!!). We chatted up with each other and made fun of each other on the way we looked. When I got back into the current time, I felt strangely rejuvenated at meeting this old friend after so many years and certainly felt younger. Then this happened again and I felt even better. Suddenly , I thought I had found the elixir of youth and now I could always go back at will and if I had the time from my current responsibilities. Funnily enough, you met different traveller friends over different visits but the effect was the same- REJUVENATION!!

Many of these friends I met in the past accidentally, are now in touch with me in the current, because we exchanged numbers as well. It so awesome to meet these people after decades and just take off from where you left off...It' great to hear from them, talk to them and know what they are up to in their current lives. It's fun to see them do well for themselves and their families. It's nice to see heart throbs have transformed into Moms and dudes are now dads ;)

Sounds familiar!! So where do we from here?  Your Page or mine?! Thanks FB!!

No comments:

Post a Comment