Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The 1st Blog!

I'm already nervous at the thought of writing this blog! It's easier said than done and then the accent on KISS...damn! what made me write that, don't we all we all know that I'm a rocket scientist?? Making simple things complex and now I've committed to do the opposite...Well done Mister!!

Then what if nobody reads what I have to write...I can think of a few friends I can push into reading and what the heck bully a few childhood friends into following as well.

One good thing is that I can write any thing under the sun....that's the beauty of ubiquity!!

So what do I start with? Good question! But haven't I started already... ;)

Maybe I should pick up an extremely relevant political topic and attract eyeballs or maybe I could talk Cricket...they say you can get away with what ever trash you dish out on the game. There is bound to be some one reading it. Case in the point- The ghostly blogger from KKR a few months ago. who ever it was...

I could talk about child labour. But then wouldn't it be too niche (both in English and in Hindi).

So what do people want to read about? Maybe I should do this little dipstick survey to establish what the heck should I write about to make it Pertinent, Relevant, Interesting, Cocky and Kicking? Maybe I can ask Kareena to inaugrate this blog for me and just may be it'll take off like that self help book she wrote the intro for, that nobody reads but keep gifting to each other! And heck guess who is laughing all the way to the bank!!

Hey what about Nostalgia?? That's surely gonna work...I met friends on Linkedin and Facebook after 25 years (damn I gave my age away...now I can not pretend to be a 25 year old...!!).

I'm sure gonna sleep uneasy tonight but tomorrow is another day and who knows I just may have an answer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment